What makes staying on our island such a unique experience for our visitors is the island’s architecture and Mykonos design. The bright whitewash of the homes is one thing, but the local market design and decoration influenced from the Grecian beauty that surrounds us each day also contributes to the inspiration for Mykonos interior design elements.
That’s why we sat down with Theodore Zacharis and Marios Sergidis of Cosset, the team behind the Mykonos interior design company. We love the work they do which focuses on elegant design, details and customization. Continue Reading…
May 1st to 5th 2018
Villa Hurmuses would like to welcome you to Greece. Indulge yourself in the true meaning of luxury where the warmth and smiles of our staff comes from the heart and the experience customized to your individual needs. Our Mediterranean Retreat, is organized in spring on the beautiful island of Mykonos. May, is the most charming time to visit Mykonos for a restful and calming retreat: The Island is totally relaxed, the myriads of tourists are yet to come, the sun already shines and all the flowers and bougainvillea’s are in full bloom. Perfect for solo female travelers, mothers and daughters, couples and friends looking for an enchanting space where the best of fitness, yoga, health and wellness, come together in a light-hearted and friendly environment packed with fun, laughter and plenty of time to unwind from the pressures of life.
Maximum number of people 6 to 8 guest.
We are delighted to offer luxury accommodation for 4 nights 5 days to a small group or individuals to a max of 6 to 8 guest bookable in 3 to 4 bedrooms. Rates are charged per room for the entire 5 days package.
The above offer is inclusive of:
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days
- Welcome dinner and meet the team evening(wines and soft drinks included)
- Daily Mediterranean breakfast to start your day
- Farewell chef’s barbeque dinner with wines and soft drinks
- Daily morning group fitness session combine with yoga stretch and meditation to start your day
- One stress management talk
- 1 massage therapy session per person
- Excursion trip to the island of Delos with lunch in the harbor provided.
- Private Cooking lesson.
Rates per room for 5 days 4 nights
Premium Couple room (2 guest max):1 Super King Size bed with a private balcony and bathtub. Balcony has un-obstructive view of the ocean
Deluxe Couple room (2 guest max): 1 King size bed with garden view and en-suite shower
Twin room (2 guest max): 2 Single beds. View of the Ocean and en-suite shower
Deluxe Triple room (3 guest max): 2 single beds and 1 double bed. Ocean view and sharing shower. (Separate entrance from the villa)
Booking: Please contact Sharona Hurmuses at email@example.com
Day 1- Check in and settle in. Get to know the villa. Meet the team over drinks in the evening. 30 mins de-stress talk. Welcome dinner!
Day 2 – *Morning fitness. Aegean breakfast. Trip to Delos than lunch at the port. Rest of the day free to wonder and explore town and the island or enjoy your treatments at the villa.
Day 3 – *Morning fitness. Aegean breakfast. Free for most of the day. Cooking lessons late afternoon/evening. Learn about local Mykonian/Greek produce and how to prepare them. Dinner on your own.
Day 4 – *Morning fitness. Aegean breakfast. Free to explore and enjoy your treatments at the villa. Farewell barbeque dinner
Day 5 – Aegean breakfast and departures
*Morning fitness and program schedule is custom design around participant’s requirements sent through a pre check-in survey. Program schedule and activities may change slightly.
The Villa Hurmuses experience is about memories — unforgettable memories that have been made and the beautiful memories that are possible. Tucked in a serene corner near Mykonos Town, Villa Hurmuses offers the details the discerning traveler seeks including award-winning architecture, design, atmosphere and service. The care, thought and attention was given to the villa is one reason it has been rated as one of the top 20 Great Villas on the Greek islands by Conde Nast Traveller.
Villa Hurmuses is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the charming Mykonos Town and a picturesque beach. The villa is open to breathtaking views of the scenes Mykonos has become famous for – its sunset, its harbor windmills and its beautiful, traditional whitewashed main village.
Villa Hurmuses is more than happy to help organize the following activities:
- Introduction to Greek wines and cheeses with our local Greek sommelier.
- Aegean Ventures Cruises with traditional sailboats to private beaches around Mykonos and Delos with lunch included.
- Sea kayaks tours & trails around Mykonos.
- Kite surfing, jet ski and banana boat rentals.
- Trips to Ancient Delos with guided tours.
- Mykonos horse riding excursions. An opportunity to discover unique and breathtaking moments on the island of Mykonos.
- Private motor yacht rental to explore private beaches around Mykonos, sunset cruises or day/overnight trips to other Islands.
- Visit to Mykonos Vioma Organic farm and vineyard.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org